27 18 21 8
If you’re thinking this is clickbait, you’ve misunderstood, fellow sleeper.
Have you ever thought what your dream job would be like? Not in the mood to think?
That’s okay. I’ll help you visualise.
Imagine you can sleep on the job, with your team members rooting for you and singing you lullabies to help you doze off, even if you were to wake up due to the slightest disturbance.
Sounds like a dream that’s too good to be true? Well, I’ve got news for you then.
It’s called a ‘sleep internship’.
How Can I Get Paid With This Sleep Internship?
Let me help you inch closer to your dream job. Don’t sleep off yet.
Just like any formal internship, you’ll have to apply for it. The best part? You don’t need a resume, just your wit.
Wakefit, an Indian startup that’s all set to disrupt the sleep industry is the organisation running this internship program. I’ve broken down the job description for you:
- Capability to sleep anywhere. Don’t worry, they claim to provide mattresses.
- Strategise and help team members sleep effectively.
- Ability to induce sleep at will. [Hint: can use sleep-inducing music]
How Do I Qualify For the Sleep Internship?
Here are some minimum requirements listed on the website.
- You need a degree. Education is important for sleepers.
- If you have fallen asleep in class, you’re good to go.
- You should be able to sleep for a minimum of 8 hours.
- You must possess the ability to sleep off within 10-20 minutes.
- You must possess knowledge about sleep products.
- If you’re a pro sleeper, you should certainly apply.
- Teamwork and motivation are huge bonuses.
- You should demonstrate the willingness to analyse and record sleep patterns. It’s a job after all.
Well, if you think you’re up for it, head over to the website to apply. I don’t get a commission for promoting this but my purpose is to spread the love for sleep.
And you probably have one last question.
How Much Does This Sleep Internship Pay?As listed on the website, 100K INR if you can sleep regularly for 100 nights, 7 days a week, 8 hours a night. Click To Tweet
They’ve also put out a video which will make you grab that sleep internship.
Almost forgot! Here’s the link to apply for the coveted sleep internship – https://www.wakefit.co/sleepintern/
Share this news to someone who loves to sleep. Because, why not?
Subscribe to the newsletter for updates on all things related to sleep and follow us on Instagram. Good luck!
Featured image by Kate Stone
27 18 21 8